Thursday, September 10, 2009

iPhone - what else can I say?

My only real, apparent excuse for not blogging is that I got an iPhone. Yes, I coveted them for a long time and finally broke down and joined the cult. Since I can check my email account(S) on it and check my Facebook on it, I need to log into my laptop, a lot less frequently. That and I have been a bit busy crossing the US by plane, and visiting friends in CA and having a friend from HI visit.

It is also near the end of summer and I like to try to get outside in the waning light.

Red Sox games and Mad Men have been my only TV addictions, so it is not TV that has replace blogging.

I am wondering if this blog is going to become extinct? It is not as if I don't have anything to say or that my thoughts have stopped. A couple of times in the last few weeks, I have said outloud to myself, that would be a great blog topic.

I have not needed to rant about anything for a while, although if I watch Fox TV it is only a matter of minutes before a rant could erupt.

No, it is simple, it is the iPhone. Maybe shorter blog posts on the iphone will start to show up here. You mean 140 character messages, now there is a novel thought.

3 comments:

Rodney said...

I guess Carl Jung didn't know about iPhones when he wrote what you have quoted over on the right!

Chris said...

Please excuse my ignorance about the iPhone, but I have to ask: why does it keep you from blogging? Doesn't it have an internet browser?

Always Asking Why said...

Good question Chris . . . it is that I am "playing" with my iPhone rather than blogging. As I said somewhere, it is a huge time sync and yes the internet browser is one of my favorite features