Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nebraska - 4 wheeling with my Cousin Nancy

This is a series of my impressions of our trip last week to visit Nancy, Rex and Pat on their ranch/farm in Nebraska

4 Wheeling Nancy asked me if I wanted to ride behind her on the 4 wheeler.  I was up for it.  Little did I know that she is a maniac on it and I soon became a maniac.  At first I felt like I was going to fall off and held around her middle.  After a while I just held onto two bars, and by the time we were at the cows, I had blisters on my hands from holding on.  I drove coming back, and she almost fell off once when I accelerated too quickly.





This means of transportation is how they check on their cows.  It saves a lot of wear and tear on the truck, and these machine go over everything.  I have new respect for the use of these 4 wheelers, or ATVs, I think is what we call them!

2 comments:

George Russell said...

Sal - Great series of blogs. Thanks for sharing. George

susanb said...

Are you going to get one for vermont?