Thursday, July 2, 2009

It is Raining again!!!!

Ok, I am sort of getting it, that people are sick of the rain. It is 8:48 in the morning and it looks like twilight. I guess it is a good thing I had some sun in Salt Lake City, and I sure would not want to be on Star Island in this weather.

So my crankiness yesterday is partially explained by too much travel, too many things going on and not enough sleep in my own bed. Granted, these are all things I asked for, quilting, General Assembly and most importantly Star, BUT I have not even unpacked my bags from Vermont Quilt Festival and certainly have not even looked at GA materials. The pile is building in the corner of my bedroom.

Murg was clearing out his pile last night, but I fell asleep, which was really needed.

So as I grab an umbrella to go out with E on her last day at Intuit, I will miss her, I think maybe the rain is also affecting me. Please get it out of your system before our Star week. It does not look hopeful. Pack lots of warm clothes and jeans, not t-shirts and shorts. The last few years at Star, I have not even put on my long pants. A different year this year, I suppose. Just like you can never have a bad weekend, you can never have anything but a glorious week on Star.

No comments: