Wednesday, July 1, 2009

this is my life some days, now I am laughing about it

Today I had a hair cut at noon, and had 2 errands to do, one post and one pre. The pre one was the preferred one, so I headed south only to discover the yarn shop does not open until noon and it was 11:35. So off to the dentist to get the darn receipt that my Health Spending Account admin desires.

On the trip, EVERY light turned yellow or red right before I got there and EVERY road had granny drivers or cement trucks in front of me. Because I had a noon deadline, there were so many obstacles.

I don't have PMS these days, coz I am far beyond that, but honestly I think I still have the hormonal swings associated with PMS. I feel irritable, and grouchy and grumpy. Halfway through the errands, I stopped blaming things that were beyond my control and calmed down.

As usual, I was trying to pack too much into my window of opportunity, and some days it works, some days it does not.

My hair got cut, AND I got back for the going away cake for someone leaving work.

Yarn store awaits another free block of time . . .

1 comment:

Chris said...

At least you didn't get caught in a traffic jam caused by a turtle. (I did.)