Thursday, July 26, 2007

WOW Stunning service recommendations

I have adopted my friend Kris's philosophy of having my services close to where I work or live. Therefore when I got my new job in Waltham I decided to find a mechanic close to work.

At this point all 3 cars are now being services at http://www.bostonmufflerandbrake.com . This morning, after I have been driving around with a message that says "Fill Coolant" I decided to not take any more chances and called them up. They said come right down, I did. They filled the coolant, RIGHT ON THE SPOT. I was there less than 2 minutes. I was stunned. As an aside, at a recent family reunion, over 1/2 of my siblings drive around with the CHECK ENGINE light on. You know who you are!

So I called the place where I am having some t-shirts printed for NELS (North East Leadership School) http://www25.uua.org/nels/ to pick them up. I got them done in Stoneham at Ultimate Design. www.ultimatedesignapparel.com The people are so nice there, I would recommend them to anyone needing t-shirts for an organization or an event.

My dentist for 20 years calls me up the day after a major oral "event" at home that night, to make sure I am feeling OK, http://www.lexingtoncosmeticdentistry.com/Meet-Dentist.html.

And I have gotten my hair cut for 20 years at Salon di Paridiso on Lexington Street in Waltham, inside the Waltham Athletic Club. Bari cuts hair for all 3 of our family members. She knew where Bethany was going to college before we did. You never wait for an appointment, and even at 6 weeks, you might not need a hair cut yet. It lasts that long, and she is a really nice person. Kris, who this blog started with now gets her hair cut there.

So, with all of the bad customer service in this world, I wanted to highlight some good service. Tell them Sally sent you . . .

No comments: