Monday, January 21, 2008

Where have I been?

Early in January my laptop died. My habit had been to do my blogging, sitting on the couch. I was hoping to post more in 2008, but the laptop crash put a bit of a wrench in that plan. No problem, I will find a way to post more.

The weekend of January 12-13, I was almost fully occupied on the search committee for the new CEO of Star Island Corporation.

This weekend, Bethany came home from college with her friend Anna. It was really good to have her home and to see them interact. Of course, we had to teach Anna how to play Settlers and part way through the first game Bethany said "We don't have to be nice to her any more, she understands the game!"

And I have been quite busy knitting with the yarn that Bethany gave me for Christmas.

2 movies this weekend, Atonement and Enchantment. 2 weekends ago we saw Juno and The Savages. In order of how I liked them 1- Juno 2- Atonement 3-Enchantment 4-The Savages.

No comments: