Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stellar Customer Service - Naked Fish Waltham

Today at lunch with E., the waitress dropped a cup of hot water in the middle of our table. It was not really a big deal at all since we had not been served our meal yet, and the water did not get us that wet or even burn us. In fact, I had forgotten that this happened. When we asked for the check the waitress said that lunch was on them, and said that management insisted.

We of course left a really big tip and I will tell many people that story. In fact anyone who reads my blog or the NOTE feed to facebook has a chance of reading about this. I already go to Naked Fish a lot for their blackened scallop salad (BTW, if you have never tried it, DO!). I might go more frequently because of the waitress's and her manager's gesture today.

I wonder why more people don't get the value of great customer service? Zappos gets it, Southwest gets it and today Naked Fish in Waltham got it today.

No comments: