Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birkenstock Time

For most of the summer, I wear a variety of birkies. As soon as it gets warm enough out they come and I have a hard time wearing anything else. Concurrent to that my earrings that are miniature Birkenstocks also appear.

I actually jumped the gun last week, and put them on one morning. I had to go back and change into winter shoes, because it was below freezing later in that day.

You should know that every morning I stand in front of my earring rack and chose my earrings. During the summer, I almost always put on my mini birkies. In fact, I have three of them. I once told someone that these are my favorite earrings and will be heart broken if I ever lose one. She took off one of hers right then and there and gave it to me. I have never lost one of them although I came very close at one time, which was a previous post.

So, even if the weather gets a little cold, I don't care, it is Birkie Time!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: