Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Distracted

I checked a book out of the library a few weeks ago called, Distracted. At our fall NEHRA conference on November 5th, we have the author of this book as a speaker, so I thought I would check the book out and get a preview of it. These last few weeks have been really busy for me, both personally and professionally and I did not get a chance to read the book. I don't like to have overdue books at the library and I am going away for 10 days, so yesterday morning, I located the book in my house.

Somehow, in between having my hands on it, and the car, I misplaced it. It was pretty ironic that I had been distracted, put the book down, and could not find the book for a few minutes. I was laughing, really hard, at myself.

Distracted and put down the book Distracted, not able to find it! It is sometimes not easy living in my mind, and sometimes it is hysterical.

No comments: