Monday, February 22, 2010

Obligatory Flying Blog Post

I am currently on WIFI on a Virgin America from BOS to SFO. When I got to the airport this morning, and glanced up at the screen, our flight was delayed. OH NO! was my first thought. I approached the desk and asked what was going on? The agent said "The incoming flight is 40 minutes late, and we will turn the plane around ASAP." AND THEY DID. I facebooked that even though it was delayed I trusted the agent, because Virgin America has earned my trust with their honesty.

I did experience some difficulty getting into Gogoinflight, but once in, I am able to be "at work" for the entire flight. Oh yes, I can check personal email and facebook as well.

The agents are friendly and honest and funny and helpful. I am just not sure why I would fly another airline it I did not have to.

When I arrived this morning I had tons of time, so I put on my sneakers and walked all around Terminals A, B and C, and when I say all around, I mean all around. It was great to get my exercing done before getting on the flight.Jet Blue and Air Tran have lots of flights leaving from C on Monday morning. School vacation week for NH and lots of people escaping to Florida and the Caribbean. US Airways was quiet as was Continental. American and United were busy.

So once again, as I support a group for Intuit that is located in LA for a few months, it is a good thing that VA (Virgin America) flies to LA. I am going to rack up some frequent flyer points on this airline, happily.

No comments: