Monday, February 1, 2010

Flying Routines

I am such a creature of habit but not really. When I fly I get to the airport early, find my food, get my latte from Peets or Starbucks in that order and sit down to people watch or blog ; )

Today I arrived early and checked out the pre-security food options and decided to go through security. The friendly TSA agent said you are pretty early and there is no food on the other side. Flying Virgin America today to use their WIFI and at Logan they have their own TSA all to themselves. Why? With no food post-security. Everybody at work loves flying them so I am giving it a shot.

Ok I did not go through to just sit at a gate and not have enough people to watch. I asked some other Friendly TSA agents where to get food. They pointed to Legal's. Or I could go through the Big security and there is a (direct quote) plethora of shops. So I did, got my latte, walked to terminal C got my burrito and am sitting in a wooden rocking chair waiting for my plane named Gogo Dancer to leave for SFO.

I love not being rushed, love my special treat latte, love getting my meal for the next 7 hours and not depending on their choices and I love to people watch.

So habits and routines and shifting of both. That is what today is about.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: