Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A message to be patient once again

Yesterday I got to work super early because it is a very busy week. Pretty much everything I touched around technology broke. Mondays it seems are always slow for booting up. I could not search with IE8 and our help desk had me uninstall and install, etc. Of course I had to reboot several times. You guys know the drill.

If I believed in a god I would have said that she was trying to send me a message to slow down and be patient. Technology is not always more efficient as I once again affirmed yesterday.

Part way through the morning when it felt as if I had accomplished nothing yet, I sat back and laughed at myself. Some times the early bird gets the worm. Yesterday was not one of those days!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: