Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF, but "I don't feel like I am going to work!"

Yes, I love Fridays, and with my new job I love Sat-Thur as well.

I love Friday because of all of the potential play time on the weekend.

UPDATES:

Knitting: finished the blue pair of socks for myself, and will get the promised pic loaded this weekend. Last night while watching John Stewart I started a pair of Breast Cancer survivor socks. I have knit this pattern 5 times before in different pink yarns. This time I am knitting them in a verigated Socka yarn; PINK of course. This pair is for Nancy who bought them at a service auction. I offered a pair of socks every month for a year, and this is pair 4. People say I am crazy but I love to knit socks, HMMMMMMM I love to knit anything.

Weekend Plans: Small group potluck tonight, yoga tomorrow morning with Amy, Pilgrimage to Portsmouth Fabric Company with Amy and Margaret (recepient of next sister-in-law quilted jacket), birthday party Saturday night, sunday school with 15, 6-10 year olds - teaching them about composting and poop as part of our Green Sanctuary initiative, read Sunday paper . . . crash and burn 10:30 ish pm and then the week starts again.

I used to hate Sunday nights, because Monday morning meant work started all over again but with my new job, "I don't feel like I am going to work!" so every night is a Friday night for me.

OK back to "work" or as Mom asked when I said "I don't feel like I am going to work!", "Are you going to PLAY then?". Yes, it seems that all parts of my life have become much more intergated in the last 4 months. I talk about leadership and human development during the day and at nights and on the weekends. My mind never stops thinking about my passions.

OK, now really back to "WORK/PLAY"

1 comment:

Always Asking Why said...

http://www.lloydknitting.com/pink_ribbons_sock.htm

Above is the link to the pink breast cancer survivor socks that I am knitting