Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TOO many devices

VENTING ALERT

As I pack for our trip to Newcastle for our nephew's wedding I realize how many electronic gadgets I have that need power and recharging capabilities. Somebody I hope has the solution for me. Leave in the comments section . . .

At last count I have: personal mobile (don't want to use work mobile for personal calls), work blackberry, digital camera, iPOD, palm (I have not yet converted by old palm over to me new device) X 2 of us traveling.

So, could we have one recharger for all of them, or reduce the number of devices? The iphone I am sure would solve part of this.

And then the alternative is to unplug, detach, and take pictures with my eyes . . .

1 comment:

lee said...

unplug. but then i wouldn't know some of those devices by sight, anyhow.

see you in july --