Friday, May 16, 2008

Trip to the Library makes me laugh




So here is the ENFP version of a trip to the library which is very similar to another post on grocery shopping.




I am taking a trip and was there to get airplane reading. I had reserved the latest Nora Ephron, so was picking it up AND I had recently finished a book "Loving Frank" about Frank Lloyd Wright so I wanted to read more about him and when I walked by the children's section I realized that I have never finished the Lemony Snicket series, so took a detour through that section to find it and while there picked up a children's bio of Frank.




I also thought I would try the adult bio of Frank and it was near the travel section, where I wanted to pick up a travel guide for San Diego. While in the travel section I spotted a small book on Lake Champlain. With our recent purchase I figured this was good reading.



So, I left with 4 books, none related but all neurons that fired as I was wandering through the library. The picture of those 4 books on my front seat really makes me laugh, like the picture above of me, that kind of laugh.






No comments: