Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yoga, Yoga, Yoga

For a variety of reasons, I have not been to yoga in months. Don't ask me why just rest assured that the rationales were pretty ridiculous. So Saturday morning, we are in Lexington and I trek to the YMCA for a yoga class and this morning I headed out for my regular 7:20am class. I don't forget how good I feel after yoga in the months that I don't go.

It helps center me, it helps keep me flexible, it stretches out the muscles that I am building by weight lifting and the muscles that are sore from other exercising.

Just like anything else it is a habit and it is also a habit to not go.

So, unless there is a really good reason I am going to return to Tues and Thur 7:20 am classes and 9am Sat when I am in Lexington. I am also going to try to find a studio in Vermont so I can get to a class on the weekends that we are at Coniston.

No comments: