Saturday, March 27, 2010

Go Sun Chips!





WOW, last night as we stopped at Maplefields in Milton for our "milk, soda stop" before we traveled across the causeway to the Islands, I wandered over to the snack aisle to see what spoke to me. I LOVE Sun Chips and now I LOVE them even more. The first thing I noticed was that the bag was noisy. OK, they changed their packaging, that is great and now everyone in the store knows that I am snacking on chips. Next, as I tried to get it off the shelf, I literally had to pry it out of the shelf and that brought more noise. I LOVE them so much, I eventually pried them loose.

Murg's first comment was something like, "Wow, that is a noisy bag!"

When we got out of the store (after I bought the most delicious cookie, which will probably be a regular routine now, when we stop for "milk and soda" at Maplefields) I looked at the writing on the bag. 100% compostable and a picture is worth a thousand words, so I am including two for this post.

So not only do I love LOVE sun chips because they are the best tasting, I love them for being 100% compostable, and I love them because they announce to the world that I am buying great, "green" chips.

Shout Out to Sun Chips!

No comments: