Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Happy Dog and I am learning to take videos

I recently made an impulse buy of a Flip video. I was not exactly sure what I would use it for but I knew one thing I wanted to capture was Qammi, our chocolate lab as she does "her roll". At the beginning of almost every walk, and sometimes in the middle of the walk, she rolls. More than one fellow walker has commented, "Boy, does she look happy." This started maybe 4 - 5 years ago. I often think that we should all overcome our inhibitions and roll like she does, or do something in our life that makes us this happy. What is she thinking as she rolls? Why does she roll? Anyway, this combined with my amateur video production seemed like a good post. A picture is worth a thousand words. Excuse me while I learn to use my new Flip.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znINGFl8vfs

No comments: