Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Next Step - Home Inspection

OK so right now, Rod is at 39 Phelps Lane in South Hero going through the home inspection. There will be a lot of pictures to post once he gets home tonight.

I talk to brother/real estate lawyer / Mike 2 night ago. Apparently, this is the phase where the *@^#^# hits the fan in home sales. Oh dear, the doom and gloom in me starts to panic and then the pollyanna takes over and says, not to worry. They will find things wrong, a good punch list, good stuff to know and very essential to have.

I have already booked weekends for people to visit the house. What is really good is that on 10 acres, Rod has a lot more room to escape when I have the house full every weekend we are up there. Maybe for his birthday, I will build him a tree house/cave. Our master bedroom on the second floor has an alcove that was going to be the sewing room, but maybe I should share it with him so he can "socially acceptably" be there when we have guests.

So we have been packing already to move stuff up June 1st. My only question is "Should we buy a second Settlers game for the house?"

1 comment:

Always Asking Why said...

Hey this is great news. There is already a tree house on the property.