Friday, April 25, 2008

Lark or Owl? Definitely a Lark

By 8:50am this morning I had:





  • Got up at 6:05 am


  • Made my coffee


  • Got to work at 6:45 am, not because of stress but because this is where I want to be


  • Cleaned up lots of stuff in email and on my desk


  • Met with Sarah to start our book group on an HBR article on integrating all of the parts of your life, not just your work part, in development and goals.
  • Designed with Sarah a Leadership Bench Development series


  • Returned to work and saw the clock said 8:5o am


As I got out of my car I said "I am definitely a Lark!" Yes, out loud and to who ever in the parking lot cared.





On the other hand, at 10:30 pm at night it takes me 20 minutes to keep my eyelids open in order to read 2 pages of my current book.





Do Larks always marry Owls?

1 comment:

Rodney said...

I know at least one who did! xoxoxoxox