Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My dentist is the Best

Fawn Rosenberg in Lexington is the most fabulous dentist. We have been going to her for probably 20 years now. Every time a major procedure is done, she calls that night to make sure you OK. She has never forgotten in 20 years. When you refer people, she sends you movie tickets, as she did recently for me.

In this day and age this is what sets apart good customer service.

I am sure this takes time, and a bit of time out of her family time but this touch is why I refer people and why I would never go any where else.

Today, I was reminded because she called about Murg's procedure earlier today.

The office is also very welcoming and warm. She apologizes for hurting you and keeps asking if you are doing OK. Need more Novocain? She is just an amazing dentist. Go there and tell her I sent you. We can split the tickets.

Happy Day

No comments: