Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Snow, sleet, wide rain

Twice in the last week, I have thought it was doing one of the climatic events in the title. In all three cases it was pollen aka blossoms, parts of trees, being blown around. I honestly thought every time that is was not parts of tree, or bushes but snow or rain or sleet. It is so interesting what the mind does. I don't expect it to be bushes or trees, so my mind translates into what is usually expects to be falling from the sky. And no, the sky is not falling.

I really feel sorry for people with spring allergies. This time of year must be miserable. My poor Mini, has a yellow coating, instead of it's shiny red paint. What can we do with that yellow pollen. Dye things, eat it, compost it.

OK, enough tangents for now, and it really is raining outside right now.

No comments: