Thursday, January 15, 2009

drum roll please . . .

The excitement is definitely building toward next Tuesday. I just heard from a work mate that she just has to be there along with 4 million others. I am sure this is going to break records for viewers.

Did anyone even watch the last 2 inaugurations? I watch Clinton's first with some excitement but not like this.

I have not watched one with so much excitement since 1961. I cannot remember if we had a TV in Colorado by then, but I do remember we left our elementary school to go watch it, and then lots of months later, we watched the funeral.

Again, I repeat myself, but we all need to help Obama be successful. I am going to try to help out with the medical system reform, and green energy. Shall I take on world hunger at the same time? Once I finish this post I am going to put some action oriented to-dos around these two on my to-do list. For those of you who doubt that I have one, MURG, check my blackberry.

Yes, Tuesday is going to be very exciting. The TVs will be on in our lunchrooms at work for people to watch this incredible day. I cannot wait, and I am really enjoying all of the build up to this one.

No comments: