Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who is my wart hog?

This may be complicated but this is how the conversation went with A today:

S "Consider her a gift and not a wart."
A "She is my warthog.(laughter follows from both of us)"
S "I wonder who my warthog is?"

So for some background, we were talking about someone who triggers A. Her name starts with E (the triggerer that is).

So I was saying to A, use this as an opportunity to figure out yourself, and not E. Hence the gift not wart statement above.

When someone triggers us, it is usually about us and not them. So, just 30 minutes after this conversation someone triggered me, and I DID NOT take my own advice. This person can trigger me by just walking toward me, with that attitude. Maybe I am their warthog and maybe they are mine.

Oh well, so there are people who trigger me, and I need to figure out me and not them.

Thanks A for the conversation and for the warthog image, it is a really great thought.

So, who is my warthog, as if they would be reading my blog and even if they are, would they raise their hand anyway?