Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The times they are a changin'

WOW, wasn't yesterday just about the most exciting day in a long time!!!!!!

Every move that Obama makes, convinces me that my vote was a good one on November 4th. Seeing him tonight on the news, as he sits at his desk in the oval office.

SO this is what if feels like to respect the person in the White House. I have never in my adult life respected someone so much. Clinton's first was close but his second was eroding.

I have been saying for a while, that we all need to get involved to make this administration successful, and he is going to hold us accountable to get involved. So how am I going to get involved? What is my passion?

On Monday, the day of volunteering, Bethany and I went to the Children's Room. They have a great mission and a non-profit like that could get me involved. Empowering youth and women are definitely my passions.

WOW, watching the news while writing this. Obama is in a shirt. Bush had a rule that you had to have a suit jacket on in the White House and Air Force 1. I am definitely liking this. How about Jeans?

This is an exciting time, and with the economic news, a scary time as well. What can I do right now to help out?

Respect for the White House, . . . this feels like a really great time to be an American.

No comments: