Thursday, February 5, 2009

Don't tell everyone this - taking notes

OK, so there are a few people on this earth who I don't want to know this. And you don't know who you are so it does not matter.

Lately, when people drive me crazy. . . . Come on, you know what I mean, we all have people who drive us crazy.

Instead of engaging and letting them bug me, I have been super diligent about note taking. Not the typical Sally, but instead, heads down capturing every word. I Akk-cherr-ley (see my current Facebook post) started doodling but that seems rude and does not seem like work to everyone, so instead I look really really really busy. My usual behavior is to engage and get really aggressive, and instead I am turning that aggression toward my notebook.

Don't worry, it can handle it. I want to get to the end of this notebook anyway, because I have another style that I want to start using.

Make sense?

No comments: