Friday, February 27, 2009

Your FLAIR says it all


In facebook just now, I added a piece of flair and look at my bulletin board. It brought back lots of memories of why that flair ended up there.

I decided to take a screen shot and date it as a record. I just added "Stop Whining" and "I survived 2008".

My friend K in Hawaii send me lots of flair, which I appreciate. I know I got "Motherhood is not for Wimps" from her and the Boston Celtics shoe when they won last year.

I have them loosely organized into categories, but I would never have them all lined up. I bet some SJs out there have them all organized in lines or alphabetically.

The knitting and quilting ones are obvious.

My favorite book is Le Petit Prince.

This collection is so obviously me, as is the entire Facebook account.

Happy Friday, and BTW contrary to my previous post I really mean TGIF. Stuff happen in between 7:30am in the morning. I won't need a wee dram tonight but a nice glass or red wine will be perfect.

No comments: