Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Life is Good

Each day I count my blessings and it is probably trite at this time of year, but I found myself doing it again today. We have a wonderful new house in Vermont, all of my extended family are well. My son is newly engaged and my daughter is on the trip of a lifetime with her aunt, uncle and 2 cousins. I LOVE MY JOB, in case you have not caught that in the tone of Intuit blog posts. I do have friends who are going through tough times; cancer, divorce, estrangement from family, deaths. Who knows why we are dealt the hand we are dealt? Who or what gave cancer to one and not another?

At times like this I always wait for the other shoe to fall. I wait to have some hand dealt to me that it hard to handle. But for now, I count my blessings, and look forward to the New Year with anticipation and reluctantly say good-bye to this one. It has been a very good year.

1 comment:

Rodney said...

... and I always have one extra blessing - Sally