Monday, December 22, 2008

One Year Notice

OK, so this will really only be effective for my blog readers and in that case I am preaching to the choir. Next year, I am going to make an attempt to go GREEN with our Christmas letter routine. I know, the USPS may go out of business eventually if more people like me do this.

Working for a technology company where we talk a lot about social networking, I think web is the way to send this out next year. If you really think about it, my BLOG readers, I love you guys!, have way more information already than our letter. The letter is very cathartic for us to realize what we did in a year, or in the case of the current letter, the last 2 years. That is another story.

So maybe I will experiment this year and post our picture collage and letter here, and you guys can give me feedback on the experiment. Spenser if you read this, you are a key person to input into this decision, because you will have to direct your Mom and 2 Aunts to this blog next year. What do you think? I guess we could print a few out for those who just won't come here. I will discuss with Rod and Bee and Crick and Meg and see what the consensus is.

Happy Winter (I see now, why she is named Winter Lola)!!!!!

No comments: